About a Castlebar Collie Puppy
We don’t cut any corners with our litters. Care and planning begins long before conception, ensuring prospective mothers are in the best of health and condition. They are provided with the best veterinary care & nutrition throughout their pregnancy and after. We leave nothing to chance. They are the future of the Collie breed, and the next generation of our breeding program.
Our Collie adults and puppies are raised on a balanced diet of "Taste Of The Wild" Brand dog food.
Puppies receive all of the following care
* Puppy Vaccinations: your puppy, will have at least one round of puppy vaccinations. We will provide you with a detailed vaccination schedule from our veterinarian.
* Veterinarian Health Check: your puppy will have been examined by a veterinarian before it goes to their new family home. You can feel at ease that you are getting a healthy collie puppy.
* Worming: Your puppy will have had regular preventative deworming to avoid any parasitical issues.
* Collie Eye Checks: Puppy eyes are checked after 7 weeks of age by our board certified canine ophthalmologist, Dr. Faber of Sacramento California.
* Spay/Neuter Contract: All of our pet puppies are sold on a spay/neuter contract by 8 months of age.
* AKC Limited Registration: In compliance with the Collie Club of America’s Code of Ethics, Pet/Companion puppies are sold under AKC Limited Registration. Which gives them eligibility for all AKC Events, with the exception of conformation and breeding rights.
* Puppy Socialization: For a happy, well adjusted family member. Our litters are raised in the home with plenty of attention and handling.